Ingredients for 2 portions:
250g drained sweet corn
110g drained tuna in brine
2 medium tomatoes
1 Garlic bread ( from 45p in Sainsbury’s)
This dish is one of the easiest to make on the blog.
1. Open the tin of corn, drain and pour the corn in a mixing bowl.
2. Open the tin of tuna drain and pour the tuna with the corn
3. Cut the tomato in very small pieces and add to the corn and tuna
4. Add 3 full tablespoons of mayonnaise with a pinch of salt and a bit of black pepper
5. Mix well with a spoon
6. Chop the parsley very finely and add it to the mix
Now just prepare the garlic bread in the oven following the instructions on the package.